Pall provides cost-effective and innovative chromatographic purification platforms that support today’s demanding applications and productivity goals. Pall products are in operation in many downstream biopharmaceutical processes. They offer exciting new selectivities that address the process challenges of today, true scalability from laboratory to process scale, and unique platforms that enhance process economics.
Columns - Pilot and Process Scale
Featured Product: Resolute AutoPak
Building upon the proven Resolute hydraulic column functionality, the AutoPak system is a combination of hardware and software that automates three of the key unit operations necessary in process chromatography: column packing, unpacking and clean in place at the touch of a button.
Featured Product: ScreenExpert RoboColumn♦
ScreenExpert RoboColumns are miniaturized pre-packed chromatography columns designed for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations with robotic liquid handling workstations. ScreenExpert RoboColumns are packed with Pall anion exchange, mixed-mode, affinity or any other Pall chromatography sorbents upon request.
Featured Product: AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well Filter Plates With Mustang Q/S Ion Exchange Membrane
Easy to use tools for screening or to perform high throughput purification. Mustang Q membrane is an anion-exchange support with Quaternary amine functional groups in a cross-linked polymeric coating on a 0.8 µm pore-size membrane. Mustang S membrane is a cation-exchange support with sulfonic functional groups in a cross-linked polymeric coating on a 0.65 µm pore-size membrane.
Featured Product: CMM HyperCel™ Mixed-Mode Sorbent
An industry-scalable cation-exchange mixed-mode sorbent for high-performance capture and impurity removal at moderate salt conductivity, CMM HyperCel™ delivers superior separation performance without the traditional limitations commonly associated with this sorbent class.
Pall Resolute Linear Columns With AutoPak
A range of fully automated chromatography columns for pilot and process scale. Fully automated operation reduces process risks and delivers predictable, consistent packing results.
Pall provides cost-effective and innovative chromatographic purification platforms that support today’s demanding applications and productivity goals. Pall products are in operation in many downstream biopharmaceutical processes. They offer exciting new selectivities that address the process challenges of today, true scalability from laboratory to process scale, and unique platforms that enhance process economics. Explore how your process can benefit from:
- Chromatography sorbents with unique selectivities for targeted applications
- PRC 1 mL and 5 mL prepacked columns for fast selectivity screening
- AcroPrep™ ScreenExpert Plates and ScreenExpert RoboColumns♦ for high throughput chromatography sorbent screening and optimization
- Mustang® ion exchange membrane devices in single- and multi-use formats
- Resolute® columns for pilot- through production-scale processes
- PKP chromatography systems with the ability to transition from pilot-scale chromatographic processes to final process-scale without loss in separation performance
- PK chromatography systems in both standardized and fully customizable, process scale designs
- Allegro MVP single-use system for automated control of membrane chromatography in downstream processing
ASK BIOPHARMACEUTICALS A QUESTION